Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can anyone help me with Internet Explorer?

I have a really mess up computer (Window XP) and I have been doing alot of deleteing because I'm trying to fix an error I have for a game. As consequences, whenever open Internet Explorer, it closes on me, which stinks.



Can anyone help me with Internet Explorer?safari browser



The Yahoo toolbar doesn't interfere with Internet Explorer, and I have it, maybe you deleted something important of Ineternet Explorer program files. You only should mess with "Program Files" thing when you know what are you doing.



Can anyone help me with Internet Explorer?ds browser internet explorer



It sounds like you accidentally deleted something you shouldn't have. Try downloading and installing IE 7. If that don't work, try Firefox 2.0 and use that until you can find a better answer.
I had a similar closing problem with Internet Explorer.



I called Microsoft. I was asked if I was using the Yahoo Toobar, I said yes. They told me to remove it because it interfers with Internet Explorer.



I removed the Yahoo Toolbar and have not had a problem with Internet Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++