Sunday, November 29, 2009

My computer gives errors when on internet?

i have sony vaio with windows me. lately when going to sites it will say explorer error and ask me to restart but that doesnt work. im frustrated and limited on funds. what can it b fixed without making a purchase



My computer gives errors when on internet?windows live



I recommend that you:



* post the full error message (particularly including any bits that sound like technobabble or numerical codes)



and



* give better details of when it comes up (intermittently, always on certain sites, only when you start up, after half an hour of use...)



Thanks!



My computer gives errors when on internet?windows media player 11 internet explorer



your internet explorer is corrupted.. try reinstalling the internet explorer software of try mozilla firefox browser...
What are the errors? Are they related to a "connection manager"?
You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-computer-errors.info



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++