Sunday, November 29, 2009

I uninstalled internet explorer from my computer, but i get error mesages saying that i.e. needs to

what can i do?



I uninstalled internet explorer from my computer, but i get error mesages saying that i.e. needs to close.?microsoft



Well, windows is made in a way that IE is a FEATURE, not a PRODUCT. Windows will run VERY slowly without IE, and it'll mess up the OS in some way. The best thing you can do is to download IE from Microsoft.com again. If your not going to use it, just keep it there, even if it takes up memory, if you want your computer to function properly again.



I uninstalled internet explorer from my computer, but i get error mesages saying that i.e. needs to close.?microsoft access internet explorer



Ctrl+Alt+Delete %26gt; Processes %26gt; choose "IEXPLORER.EXE" %26gt; End Processes.
you need to contact microsoft... are you running vista? you need updates only they can provide directly. i did and it stopped all my IE and Firefox problems
You can't remove internet explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++