Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Internet explorer keeps wanting to shut my pc down and close my internet link why?

every now and then my internet explorer wants to close, with no explanation once i close the connection i have to reconect, i also get error messages saying page could not be found, or dns error, or server not found, the page could not be displayed.



Please help



Internet explorer keeps wanting to shut my pc down and close my internet link why?ireland



check that you have a good connection to the net, check cables, plugs... if nothing happens You may have a virus, try cleaning up all the cookies and temporary files in your computer, download AdAware (the latest) from www.download.com, its free, run it, that should help a lot, if it doesnt, try uninstalling and reinstalling explorer.. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++