Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled?

I downloaded today the Internet Explorer 7 Release Candidate 1



but the message before download it was:



"Get Internet Explorer 7 Release Candidate 1



Based on your computer settings, the below is the correct version of Internet Explorer 7 Release Candidate 1 for your system.



Internet Explorer 7 Release Candidate 1 for Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) (most common)



For use with Windows XP Professional SP2 and Windows XP Home SP2 editions



(Internet Explorer 7 Release Candidate 1 build number 7.0.5700.6) "



So, now I have that error in my browser.



How can I fix that problem?



How can I enable the add-ons?



My system is Windows Xp:



5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600



Version7.0.5700.6 (Explorer)



Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled?web browser



Just uninstall it.. An RC version of a program is still in error testing... why put your computer at risk? Once you've uninstalled it run windows update to get IE back to current version.



Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled?windows installer internet explorerTools %26gt; Intenet Options 1) Programs %26gt; Manage Addons Select the add-on you want to enable, and click on the Enable option. 2) Advanced %26gt; Browsing %26gt; Enable Third party Browser extensions. Report It


In Beta3 there was a program in the Start %26gt; All programs folder then Internet Explorer call Internet Explorer - Addons or something like that.



I have RC1 aswell but I can't find it - I would suggest you have a look aswell though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++