Friday, November 27, 2009

I have problem with internet explorer~ Some one please help me. 10 points for best answer?

I dont know why recently my internet explorer always get frozen and not responding



This is the data of the error I got from the computer:



szAppName : iexplore.exe szAppVer : 7.0.6000.16512 szModName : hungapp



szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000



I have anti virus and anti spyware, adware in my computer( I used ad aware and avast). I dont think it is the error from virus.



Any suggest how should I fix my computer?



Thanks for helping



10 points for best answer



I have problem with internet explorer~ Some one please help me. 10 points for best answer?ie



TRY this



Download firefox instead of internet explorer and see if that works better.



I have problem with internet explorer~ Some one please help me. 10 points for best answer?microsoft internet explorer



open window..... push computer out... shut window.... put feet up and read a book
download Mozilla firefox browser and make it the default browser.



faster. reliable, very good.
1. Clean your windows registry by using RegCleaner.



2. Download the latest copy of Internet Explorer from www.microsoft.com



3. Install the fresh copy.
Go to Add/Remove programs in your control panel, click on Internet Explorer, then select check and repair(some words to that effect). Let it do it's thing. This is an issue with McAfee or Norton I seem to recall. I know a patch for this is out there. MS, McAfee or Norton I'm not sure which.
You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++