Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why do I get this message on my screen when I close out any internet explorer window?

"Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve Internet Explorer. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous." And then it gives you two options, "Send Error Report" or "Don't Send". I used to click on sending the error report but I have not seen any change. Also, regardless of which one you choose, it closes out ANY AND EVERY window you have open that is an internet explorer window. Can anyone help me out with this one? My mother in law swears it is a virus that someone downloaded onto the computer, but I don't think that's true.



Why do I get this message on my screen when I close out any internet explorer window?microsoft vista



did you follow up on the error report from ms? sounds like a bad driver or a software conflict



Why do I get this message on my screen when I close out any internet explorer window?windows xp pro internet explorer



explorer crack up it will ask you do you want to send report hit on no then go to %26gt;%26gt;start%26gt;control panel . hit on set program .Access and defaults . icon it will restart internet explorer if still same problem hit on %26gt;add remove windows components . un-check internet explorer hit on next then re-check internet explorer hit on next then try internet explorer
I think it's probably a problem with Internet Explorer, which tends to have lots of problems. If you try to reinstall it, maybe it will work again. I also recommend using an alternate internet browser, like Mozilla Firefox, which tends to have a lot less errors as well as built in pop-up blocking.
These are caused by bugs in Internet Explorer. Try uninstalling it and use a different browser like Firefox, nestcape or newer version of internet explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++