Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I get Internet Explorer back on my desktop computer?

I had been using Microsoft Internet Explorer on my home desktop, but one day it stopped working and I got some kind of fatal error message. I am able to connect to the Internet via MSN network, but I prefer Explorer. Anybody know how to fix this problem?



How can I get Internet Explorer back on my desktop computer?windows updates



The best possible answer is for you to download Firefox browser! www.mozilla.org. Firefox blows Explorer away (I'm for real, and not joking here).



That said, if you want to use explorer, you probably need to re-install it is you're getting an error. Either that, or you can try a System Restore.



To re-install, visit Microsoft.com and search for Internet Explorer. They actually have a Beta 7 version that you can try now for free.



How can I get Internet Explorer back on my desktop computer?replacement windows internet explorer



Try the methods listed here:



http://www.theeldergeek.com/repair_ie6.h...



or the second method here:



http://www.theeldergeek.com/repair_reins...
Get 'Firefox' instead.
IE is an integral part of Windows. You can insert your installation disc and add whatever you need or you can go to the Microsoft web site and download IE 7 Beta.
I use Mozilla but there are some websites that won't open in Mozilla and you are forced to open up Internet Explorer. Go to Microsoft's website and download and install the latest version.
I also reccomend firefox



get it here: http://www.getfirefox.com



You don't have to open 10 windows to get 10 websites at the same time, just use tabs (Ctrl+T) in firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++