Friday, November 27, 2009

Ineternrt Explorer problems?

I have same problems with IE(7) - first of all javasccript doesnt work(I know how to active and desactive it and where).When i saw that problem I simply download Firefox , but some programs depends of IE(some system prog and some no system), for exemple when I try search(start-search) it says that cant found the searcher file , when I try to access to some options in control panel it says Internet Explorer script error, the same happens when I try to purchase a game from PC or look property of page (right click- proprety).



How can i solution this problem?Help me please,thanks



P.D I already tried to reinstall IE7 , but I dont see any changes



Ineternrt Explorer problems?windows vista home premium



Try going back to IE6 for a while



Ineternrt Explorer problems?ie tab internet explorer



Internet Explorer IS a problem



try Firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++