Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I fix my internet explorer? It says that it cannot display the webpage but I'm connected

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage



Most likely causes:



You are not connected to the Internet.



The website is encountering problems.



There might be a typing error in the address.



What you can try:



Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another Web site to make sure you are connected.



Retype the address.



Go back to the previous page.



More information



But I was connected to the Internet. I know that because I was logged into msn and can chat, but no webpage will come up, HELP!!!



How do I fix my internet explorer? It says that it cannot display the webpage but I'm connected to the internewindows 98



Go to start, run, type in "cmd" in the DOS prompt, type in "ipconfig /release" then hit enter, then type in "ipconfig /renew" hit enter, if you see an IP address and not all zeroes then you are connected to the internet, try going to the web page again, it should work



How do I fix my internet explorer? It says that it cannot display the webpage but I'm connected to the internemicrosoft support internet explorer



If you are connected and not able to browse through explorer you may have a firewall software installed that is blocking the connection. If you have a firewall check the settings to see if IE is set to incomming %26amp; outgoing server in your firewall.
check your proxy settings in ur internetexplorer-%26gt; tools-%26gt; options..
see if internet explorer was set to work offline mode. sometimes that happens without any reason in particular.
I would recommend you try another browser like mozilla firefox, try to reconnect and view the web page you are trying to view. If the same problem occur, check your proxy setting if you are connected to a router or a network and/or your LAN setting. I assumed you also had the latest version for IE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++