Friday, November 27, 2009

Failure to update Microsoft security update for internet explorer 7 for windows XP (KB929969)?

When I run Microsoft High-Priority updates and try to update the “Security update for internet explorer 7 for windows XP (KB929969)” I continue to receive an error message without update successful. Please advise what might be wrong with my computer set up that prevent of updating this Microsoft update.



Thanks



Failure to update Microsoft security update for internet explorer 7 for windows XP (KB929969)?windows xp professional



Did you download and install Internet Explorer 7? If not, that's what the security update is saying. Ignore it. And don't let the automatic updates download %26amp; install IE7. You will end up having to uninstall it. Mine does that, and I just keep refusing to let it install. I'll decide when I want IE7, and it's not now. Change your options on automatic updates to "Download updates but let me choose when to install them." That way, you can choose which updates you want installed.



Failure to update Microsoft security update for internet explorer 7 for windows XP (KB929969)?windows xp home internet explorer



I had the same problem. Turn off Your security system (like Norton Anti-virus or/and Norton Internet Security for example) when you download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++