Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet Explorer won't work. Can you help, please?

I recently got rid of a virus on my computer using Spy Sweeper. About 5 hours later, I went to open Internet Explorer 6 and I got a message saying either to send an error report or not. I could browse the Web by going through My Documents and I visited www.microsoft.com and they said to reinstall it and reinstall my updates, which I had to do to update to help remove the virus. So, I upgraded to Internet Explorer 7, and it still doesn't work. I can't even go through My Documents because it redirects me to IE. Can you give me some steps to go through so I can fix Internet Explorer? Thankyou!



Internet Explorer won't work. Can you help, please?ireland



Download "Mozilla"...



Internet Explorer won't work. Can you help, please?microsoft outlook internet explorer



Try Ctrl/Alt/Delete



1. then go to processes



2. find the process that looks something that internet explorer would use and then end the process



For example, the extension, explorer.exe, might be something that you should end.
It seems some of the required supporting files are infected and were deleted/quarantined by your antivirus program....Re installing the windows xp service pack2 will solve the problem.
First check any cables and then you need to make sure you are getting an IP address from your provider. Go to Control Panel%26gt; Network Connections. Click on your connection (LAN or Wireless) and use the support tab to see what your IP address is and normally will say Assigned by DHCP. If it says Automatic Private then you aren't getting an address assigned to you.



You said you updated IE? Is the screen saying the site cannot be found?? if so try another website.
Start/Control Panel/Add Remove Programs



Windows Components



Select Internet Explorer.



Uninstall ( you may add or remove a check mark ).



Restart computer



Same as above Reinstall IE.



( if asked go on line )



Para Two : You cannot access My Documents.



Your question not clear.



( from Desktop: Start Start Menu ?))



Start/



A menu will appear %26gt; Does My Documents appear ?



If not click an empty spot near Taskbar Properties.



Check Start menu Properties Advanced . Add My Documents. /My pictures etc.



I don't understand how My Document can redirect you to IE7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++