Sunday, November 29, 2009

Since I installed Internet Explorer 7, I cannot access BT Broadband Help. Why?

It seems that Internet Explorer 7 is incompatible with Yahoo. I keep getting the following error message "The Proceedure entry poinr GET PROCESSOR IMAGE FILE NAME could not be located in the dynamic library PSAPI DLL.



Anyone know what that means?



Since I installed Internet Explorer 7, I cannot access BT Broadband Help. Why?internet browser



I navigated to the Smartbridge folder in programme folders and re-named the psapi.dll to psapiold.dll - closed windows and re-booted - sorted!



Since I installed Internet Explorer 7, I cannot access BT Broadband Help. Why?windows media center internet explorer



dont know what it means, but im with BT and it worked ok. Dont like it, but it runs ok.



Try re-installing.
IE7 is broken. Download and install Firefox 2.0 instead. It is healthier for your computer too.
I HAVE NO PROBLEM GO TO ACCESSORIES SYSTEM TOOLS SYSTEM RESTORE AND TAKE IT BACK BEFORE YOU D/LOADED IT
Try a system restore. This should take you back to IE6. I am using IE7 and have no problems. download IE7 again and try reinstalling it. You could run into problems though if you are using an illegal copy of windows XP as the instaltion of IE7 checks the integrity of your system.
cause BTBroadband is crap and i can't wait to get rid. only 6 more months and i can change and bye bye BT woo hoo
Just came across same problem when "upgrading" to IE7.



I have found that replacing the "psapi.dll [18KB 09/01/2002]" file in the folder



C:\Program Files\BT Yahoo! Help\Smartbridge



with the one to be found in



C:\WINDOWS\system32



(e.g. psapi.dll [23KB 04/08/2004] on my system)



seems to fix the problem.



Hope this helps.
has`nt worked on mine it did the second time cannot thank you enough Jill itsbeen driving me crazy for 3 weeks your brill

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++