Sunday, November 29, 2009

BT Yahoo broadband browser seems to conflict with Internet Explorer 7 - anybody know of any repair p

If I try to access the internet via BT Yahoo browser I get a Microsoft error box telling me that a problem has occurred and that the browser needs to close but if I access straight via Internet Explorer there are no connection problems. Any answers?



BT Yahoo broadband browser seems to conflict with Internet Explorer 7 - anybody know of any repair patches?microsoft project



not really an answer but a work around



try Mozilla Firefox



BT Yahoo broadband browser seems to conflict with Internet Explorer 7 - anybody know of any repair patches?microsoft powerpoint internet explorer



Interesting - I'm on BT Yahoo broadband, and I have IE7, and I can access the net through either with no problems.



Have you tried emailing BT (go through the help section to find the correct "contact us" form) and see if they have any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++