Sunday, November 29, 2009

Not being able to access the Internet?

I have been using Internet Explorer for as long as I can remember. Just recently, I went to get on the internet and get an error message. Saying: Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.



There is a check box and next to it: Restart Microsoft Internet Explorer.The error message also says that it has created a error report to send so that they can help improve Microsoft Internet Explorer. It then asks me if I want to send the report or don't send. When I first got this, I sent the report. The report went throught but I get the same message again. Over and Over again. The only way for it to go away is to uncheck the check box and click don't send. I have also just recently DL (Download) a different browser. FireFox this is only until I am able to find out what is wrong. It has nothing to do with the Internet itself from what I was told. It is just the browser, Internet Explorer. monkey_go_round@yahoo.com email me 2 help



Not being able to access the Internet?microsoft money



Can you condense this ~~



Not being able to access the Internet?windows explorer internet explorer



Looks like you solved your problem. You could of course uninstall and then reinstall I.E.
Yes, same thing happened to me so I downloaded Netscape. That worked for a while, now the new browser will just crash with no notice. Now I'm really stuck as both browsers seem corrupted. I'll be watching to see if anyone has an answer. I've run all the anti-virus and anti-spyware software that you could imagine.
find internet explorer's site and update or upgrade the browser. there's a IE 7.0 now.
There's a recent vulnerability that affects internet explorer at the moment, its critical and can allow hackers to put viruses on your machine, there won't be a patch (security update) for explorer for about a month.



I'd recommend sticking with Firefox for a good month, or even longer, its a good browser.



Here's an article about the vulnerability http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/security/so...



There's kids on the net right now designing sites to exploit this weakness, use firefox or be very careful!
Yeah your internet explorer is just wack..lol... Need to make sure you have your windows updated. If you havent been getting the updates then thats your problem. If you have been then go to microsoft's website and download the latest IE whatever version and install it. Something could have happened and corrupted the internet explorer.
You may be having a conflict of interest with the firefox programme and windows, or you have a virus..sorry can;t be more help but good luck with it.
there might be some reasons for this problem.



the window which you've seen is a system which Microsoft uses



to improve its products .when your windows encountered a unusual problem and can not solve it you will see this window and you can post the problem for Microsoft and the expert there



work on it and you will see the result in next version of windows not now.



but about your problem you can install a new Internet explorer



but I strongly recommend you to scan your computer with a updated anti virus because your computer might be attempted by viruses.



hope this answer to be helpful.



bye.
Wow, you are doing better than me, you had an option! At least you got the box that has the option to send or not, you must have something going, you wrote that question! Shortly after startup, my other computer will give me a black screen with blue letters telling me that microsoft must restart my computer or it will cause it damages, it restarts only to repeat that moments later, I got that error send box for a while on this computer but it hasn't happened recently. I will have someone look at the other one, but I think you have answered your own question somewhat. I defragged this computer, hmm that may have been what helped mine, I don't know, but you might give it a try.
The exact same thing happened to me! At first, I thought it was a serious problem. I did all the same things you did, most times I would send the report; but I just kept going through the same thing again and again. Because I was having these problems I installed Firefox. I went back to using IE quite a while ago and everything was fine. But, I was surprised to find your question tonight, because recently, just in the past week actually, it's been happening again and I was going to ask the same question.



Now when I get this error message I uncheck the little box that says Restart IE (if you forget to uncheck it, it will automatically close, restart, you get the message again, etc., as you know) and I check Don't Send Report. And that's usually it - I don't get it again. I don't know what causes it. Poor IE seems to have a lot of enemies, (or I should say Microsoft does) out there and the browser gets attacked a lot. I was even beginning to wonder if it had to anything to do with my ISP, since it usually happens when I've been online for awhile - so I thought maybe they were trying to disconnect me; I heard from some people that they will do that. Or maybe the connection just becomes unstable for some reason, or it's just a glitch. Who knows.



But I just ignore it now -I really don't think it poses a problem or means anything. I suspect it will go away, just as it did before.



So, you are not alone ... and don't worry about it; just keep doing what your doing, uncheck the Restart box and Don't Send Report. It hasn't happened to me in the last two days and the last time it did, I just did what I described above, it didn't show up again - I stayed online for quite awhile after that %26amp; nothing happened.



It is annoying though, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++