Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Internet explorer encoutered problem-- needs to close-- popping up too often?

I can't even use my internet explorer anymore (I even have the newest version and it still does it). I had to download firefox. I would still like a conclusion as to why my internet explorer is suddenly doing what it is doing.



At any website-- at any time I receive the error msg: 'IE Has encountered a problem and needs to close'. I know it's normal to get that msg every now and then, but I get it at every site I go to-- in a matter of minutes of being on the site--- usually two minutes (or browsing through 5-6 different sections of site) %26amp;it literally does happen-- EVERY TIME at all the sights (yahoo, hotmail, myspace, google, ebay, etc.)-- no exaggeration.



Is this a virus? Or has a virus or something deleted something I need?



Any solutions?



Internet explorer encoutered problem-- needs to close-- popping up too often?internet explorer 6



This is probably the result of a virus or some viruses on your computer running in your registry or boot processes.



You should scan your computer for viruses, download Windows Defender (run a FULL SCAN--click the "%26gt;" next to "scan" and select "Full Scan"), and the Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool. That MIGHT help your problem; if it doesn't, feel free to drop me an email. (popennell@gmail.com)



Internet explorer encoutered problem-- needs to close-- popping up too often?windows live internet explorer



I don't know. I'm not computer expert. I get that once in a while but not as often as you describe. Atleast you found a solution to your problem. But if you ever wanted to use IE again you could format your computer. It's very long and complicated but it wipes everything off your computer (music, photos, games) basicly it's just a good alternitive if your comp as gone to crap and you want to start over.
sounds like your IE browser got hijacked by some spyware, adware, malware, or possibly a virus. If you have any anti spyware , anti adware programs, I would run them and see what you find. If you don't use a firewall, I'd sseriously consider finding one and installing it.



My father had a broadband connection with no firewall, no protection whatsoever and his computer got infected very often. He kept getting pop ups and these adult oriented pop ups. Also, these rogue spyware ads which would not let him use IE. Until I put some software on his computer and put a firewall on it. I resolved all of his problems.
it could be a java error, it could be macromedia flash version, it could be a lot of different software. Mine was caused by Nortons toolbar. Try uninstalling your Yahoo! or Google Toolbar or any toolbar you might have gotten with your IM software.



Fixed mine.



Good Luck,
I had this and I was running Norton Anti virus, Evidence eliminator, No trace, Spyware begone, a registry cleaner, disk cleanup , disk defragmenter on a regular basis. It came to a head when Norton tried to send me an update. I ended up crashing my system and reloading. With XP and DSL this still took about 6 hours to get everything back from Microsoft updates. I dumped Norton and went with Windows Live One Care and have been pleased. This utility does all of your maintenance, and protection with one click, and makes backing up you files so easy that you will have your stuff saved the next time you have to crash.
It could be come activex control or plugin causing this behavior.



1)If you have not already scanned your comp with spybot do that now .Update it and then run it so it gets rid of all the spyware and trojans in safe mode



2) Download hijackthis (this will show you what hidden addons ,activex controls are embedded in your system)



(3) Post the hijackthis log on the hijackthis forum for the hijackthis experts to take a look
maybe microsoft created it? i have the same problem, so i currently use firefox, because it is better than IE. so, what you end up using is mozilla firefox. Trust me, Microsoft did not program it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++