Friday, November 27, 2009

Kaspersky, internet explorer, avp.exe?

An error message pops up, how do I get rid of it?



"The application c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe cannot establish connection with server 69.118.186.40. Please check your internet connection settings. If you have a firewall installed, check that the application avp.exe is allowed internet access."



I tried looking at my firewall Zonealarm, or the application for Kaspersky, but I still don't understand how to get rid of this problem since it still pops up with this error message each time I start my computer. Please help



Kaspersky, internet explorer, avp.exe?windows registry



Check the Kaspersky labs forum for details.



See also,



http://www.file.net/process/avp.exe.html



Kaspersky, internet explorer, avp.exe?ie 6 internet explorer



Sounds like your KAV or KIS is set to check for updates when you start your computer and that your internet connection has not yet been established exactly when you start-up.



Go to your settings (Service,) in Kaspersky and un-tick to show alerts on "Update Failures".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++