Sunday, November 29, 2009

How come since I downloaded this new internet explorer tool bar from yahoo ive been having alot of p

I get an error message from explorer can I take it off??!!



How come since I downloaded this new internet explorer tool bar from yahoo ive been having alot of problems cowindows vista



RIGHT CLICK ANYWHERE IN TOOLBAR SECTION OF THE BROWSER AND MAKE SURE STANDARD BUTTONS IS CHECKER IN POPUP MENU. IT SHOULD BE THERE SELECT IT.



IF YOU USE FIREFOX: ITS THE SAME AS INTERNET EXPLORER, EXCEPT THE OPTION IS CALLED NAVIGATION TOOLBAR. I HOPE THIS HELP:-)



How come since I downloaded this new internet explorer tool bar from yahoo ive been having alot of problems cowindows defender internet explorer



Take it off, it's just glorified spyware anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++