Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does my Internet Explorer keep mucking up?

It always crashes! These are usually random, I'll be doing something on Internet Explorer when it'll suddenly close down and ask to send an 'error report', but sometimes it does totally freeze up on me and I have to restart my computer.



I realise my computer isn't the greatest, it's got a lot of stuff on it, but only the same amount that anyone else has..



Has anyone got any idea why my Internet Explorer keeps crashing and mucking up? If you think you may know, but need more info, just ask for what you need..



I don't want a reserve for my internet pages; I've already tried FireFox but couldnt get on with it.



Why does my Internet Explorer keep mucking up?windows media player 11



I get the same thing sometimes for no apparant reason but how long has it been since you ran disc cleaner to get rid of all the temp files and you probably need to defrag it as well that should make your computor run a little better



Why does my Internet Explorer keep mucking up?microsoft publisher internet explorer



I don't know how to help you, because mine internet explorer does the same!!!
U will have to b more specific on ur problm coz this is too lil info.



Try upgrdin to ie7



does this happen on certain sites only or what?
Sounds as if you have a few problems!



I would check your registry with a free checker to make sure there are not any problems with broken links. Then I would re-install IE7, having saved all your favorites, or synchronised them with the server.



Try this new version of IE7Pro, it has many new features and appears to be very stable. http://www.ie7pro.com/
It can play up at random and no amount of my help will actually do anything.



Your best bet it to download and Firefox as this is the most stable and secure browser available. In the meantime let windows sort out the problems for you. (make sure you have auto-updating selected in your security centre)
use firefox free and better
Dont use ie ....Try and get on with firefox as its way better...failing that download ccleaner from here... http://www.ccleaner.com/ ... and give your registry a good clean
IE is the worst web browser in existence! So go on, carry on using it if you must, but you really should consider using one of the other freely available and (most importantly) stable, secure, and up to date browsers (none of which IE is).



Alternatives include Safari, Firefox, Opera, to name but three.. there are loads more if you just look. These three are probably the most popular and have the best standards support.



So, are you going to stay in the stone age of computing, or are you going to come into the 00's?
i use opera its fast and stable and has never let me down.works for xp and vista
have you checked the connections and for any viruses. if that doesnt work try this-right click on internet explorer icon and select start without add-ons
your computer might be old so the internet will start shuting down so it might be that you need a new computer and the computer will start working with your internet and that happen to me one time because I had a 10 old computer and it did the samething like your computer so get a new one!



good luck,



Melanie A

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++