Sunday, November 29, 2009

Problem with internet explorer page closing down each time I click on a link from my e-mail.?

Everytime I click on a link from my e-mail, the internet explorer page opens up, but then after a few seconds and error appears saying it must close down and then straight away I lose the page. The error also appears if I open up a pop up link too. Its driving me crazy, does anyone know what I can do?



Problem with internet explorer page closing down each time I click on a link from my e-mail.?ie tab



try running a system file check. start -%26gt; run sfc /scannow



this will check for damaged windows files and repair then.



Note: you will likley need your windows cd to repair any files



Problem with internet explorer page closing down each time I click on a link from my e-mail.?windows mobile internet explorer



You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-computer-errors.info



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++