Friday, November 27, 2009

Internet explorer issues .. How to fix it ??

I recently got a VAIO and it came with internet explorer,,which i do not usually use. I downloaded firefox and use it as my main browser. However I sometimes use explorer for things I cannot do in firefox, for instance, I cannot right click on a pic from the internet and paste it, if I am in firefox, I also cannot play one of my radio stations in firefox.



Am not sure why that is, are there ways to fix that ? My main issue is that when i DO go to explorer it is sooooo slow, and is not running properly, i tried to uninstall it but it doesnt come up in the list of programs ..................



I just bought a software called error smart and used it, it didnt resolve that issue .. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Internet explorer issues .. How to fix it ??microsoft maps



Follow these steps in order to fix this problem.



1. Uninstall internet explorer



2.search Mozilla on Google



3. Download fire fox which is the most secure and best web browser of 2008.



4. Enjoy the new features of fire Fox which will make you wonder why you ever used internet explorer in the first place.



Don鈥檛 believe me. Find out for yourself.



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/



(-And for the record I can鈥檛 believe that there are still newbs using IE. what a joke! Anyway check out Fire fox and ill guarantee you'll never use IE again-)



Internet explorer issues .. How to fix it ??windows registry internet explorer



Go to Tools, add-ons, click get extensions in the bottom right and away you go, search for IETab and install it..anything will now work in FF if it didnt before. You should be able to copy and paste a pic from the net in firefox anyway...i can



:)
I would say that IE is not slow but may be when compared to Mozilla. IE has several advantages which includes the Activex support. I would advice to turn off phishing filter since it consumes the most time in IE also increase the cache size for the explorer
Firefox does everything IE can, plus more. It's just you haven't installed Java, Flash, and other plugins that come with IE. GO the the respective websites and install them.



You can right click on a picture and save it or copy it. It's just not in the same place is IE.



Just forget that IE exists, and you'll figure out the same stuff that IE does in firefox.
Open IE browser and click on tools, Click manage Add ons, then click on enable or disable add ons,see what is running on loaded in IE, you can enable or disable add ons running in IE7 to make it running fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++