Friday, November 27, 2009

I get this message 90% of the time , Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Most likely hel?

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage



Most likely causes:



You are not connected to the Internet.



The website is encountering problems.



There might be a typing error in the address.



What you can try:



Diagnose Connection Problems



More information



For the past 4 months I keep getting this error message and it takes about 5-10 to finally get to my mail account Help, This does not ever happen with any other web page I go to just Yahooll



Help



I get this message 90% of the time , Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Most likely hel?windows themes



I know what you are talking about. I have gotten it too. I click on the house (home) and it takes me to where I want to go. Sometimes it does take 4 or 5 tries.



I get this message 90% of the time , Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Most likely hel?internet explorer 7 internet explorer



That is a frustration for sure.



There may be several ways around it tho.



1.} The first, is to open Internet Explorer. Go to "Tools" and "Internet Options" and click the "Advanced Tab."



Scroll down to "Enable third party browser .." and (un-click it) or be sure it is NOT selected. Click "apply" and OK



That sometimes works -



2.} Second clean out "Cookies," "Temporary Internet Files," and the "Temp" files.



To do this go to "Windows Explorer," scroll down to "Windows," click on the "+" to open those folders - then scroll down to each of "Cookies," "Temporary Internet Files," and the "Temp" and clean them out.



3.} Not knowing what operating system or what version of Outlook Express you have, but if you have at least Windows 98 first edition and a Pentium II and DO NOT have Outlook Express 6, you might consider downloading Outlook Express 6 Service Pack 1 from Microsoft.



Here is the link. But be sure you have all the computer requirements if you chose to download. I did this and it works just great, and I have Windows 98 first edition and a Pentium II



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/...



.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++