Friday, November 27, 2009

Can't get into my yahoo email account! Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage!?

I get to the Yahoo sign on page and fill in my username and password, but then it doesn't open up my mail, instead I get the following page:



Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage!



Most likely causes:



You are not connected to the Internet.



The website is encountering problems.



There might be a typing error in the address.



What you can try:



Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.



Retype the address.



Go back to the previous page.



I can access any webpage and other email accounts, just not my yahoo email. Occasionally I am able to acces it without any problems, but lately, more often than not, I am experiencing this issue. I have just cleared my cache and rebooted my laptop, but still encounter the same issue. Am over it!!! Can anyone help?? Or is anyone else having the same problem??



Can't get into my yahoo email account! Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage!?download windows xp



It's kind of confusing, but I think it would help to make yahoo.com your home page.



I use yahoo instead of outlook express.



I also use yahoo email. I don't like the way you maneuver in Out Look Express.



Hope I got it right.



Maybe it's your settings.



Click on tools - then Internet options and see who your home page is listed as.



If you want yahoo your home page - type in yahoo.com. That is if you want yahoo as your home page.



Can't get into my yahoo email account! Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage!?ies internet explorer



Yahoo has had alot of problems lately. Stop adjusting your pc ..there is nothing wrong with your tv..we are controling your every move !...



Yahoo...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++