Friday, November 27, 2009

Internet Explorer Problem ??

Hi My internet explorer is going pretty weird and I just want to get it orking again I hae interet explorer 8 beta 1 I think and windows xp but everytime i go onto msn and try delete like 15 of my messages by marking them my It comes up internet explorer has encountered a problem and has to shut down and then it asks me to send error report i might have a virus could i dont know



Internet Explorer Problem ??microsoft zune



Follow these steps in order to fix this problem.



1. Uninstall internet explorer



2.search Mozilla on Google



3. Download fire fox which is the most secure and best web browser of 2008.



4. Enjoy the new features of fire Fox which will make you wonder why you ever used internet explorer in the first place.



Don鈥檛 believe me. Find out for yourself.



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/



(-And for the record I can鈥檛 believe that there are still newbs using IE. what a joke! Anyway check out Fire fox and ill guarantee you'll never use IE again-)



Internet Explorer Problem ??windows nt internet explorer



Use Mozilla Firefox as your Web Browser it's much safer and secured compared to what ever microsoft windows has IE6, IE7 or IE8 blah blah...



Almost 100% no pop-ups
You should really get yourself a copy of Mozilla's FireFox or you could even try a copy of Safari.



I use both and don't even have a tenth of the problems I used to have with Internet Explorer.



Cheers.
I agree with the above. Firefox is the best browser there is and you should switch to Firefox. But if you want to stick with Internet Explorer, you might want to try downgrade to Version 7, since the new version 8 is still a BETA. But first you can also click "Emulate IE7" button and see if it fixes that error. But I still STRONGLY RECOMMEND you to switch to FIREFOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++