Friday, November 27, 2009

Cannot access My Computer, My Documents, Internet Explorer or anything to do with Windows Explorer?

My mum has been using my computer and I have no idea what she's done - I suddenly have Seekmo on my computer, but I don't think that is the reason I can't access anything. Every time I try to access anything in Windows Explorer, I get an error message. Please help %26amp; thank-you in advance.



Cannot access My Computer, My Documents, Internet Explorer or anything to do with Windows Explorer?microsoft sql server



well..I have some bad new....seekmo is a very popular spyware utility on the internet that can do all kinds of wierd things to you machine. you best bet is to try to use a a an anti spyware utility to remove the application(AVG/Avast! are some good free ones)



Your best bet is to enter safe mode by repeatedly taping the F8 button during startup and run the anti virus/spyware programs there. In safe mode the problem might not exist anymore.



It is a well known spyware program so it should be easy yo remove.



Cannot access My Computer, My Documents, Internet Explorer or anything to do with Windows Explorer?windows themes internet explorer



Hey First If U Have Winodws XP.Go TO Start Menu - All Programmes-Accessories-System tools-system restore.Then Select Select restore my computer to Earlier Time.If You Can Remember thendate that your mother used your computer.select a date before ur mother used your computer.select next and follow instructions. If This Step Didnt Work.Re Install windows
seekmo is like a virus on your computer,all i can tell you to



do is take it to a repair expert,let them get it going.sorry i



couldn't help you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++