Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need help with internet explorer?

my internet explorer keeps freezing up and telling me to send a error report and i do and it continues to do the same thing. everytime i bring up a new window and then try to close it it wont close what is wrong with it



I need help with internet explorer?uninstall internet explorer



Well, the easiest way is to clear all info stored on temporary internet files by going to tools and clicking on internet options. Then delete all cookies and temporary internet files. You could also try a malware/virus scan. You may have some bug on your computer. If you are in some sort of extreme need for use of internet explorer and cannot use another internet browser instead, try reinstalling it or updating to the latest one if you don't already have it. I hope this helped at least a little. I hope you have a great week.



=]



and in case:



addition browsers are:



opera (passed safety tests that both internet explorer and firefox failed)



safari (not really recommended)



mozilla firefox (which is customizable to a great extent)



MSN Explorer (although you need to make a windows live account to use it)



AOL Explorer (Its okay)



Netscape Navigator (one of the most widely used although to a lesser extent than firefox or IE)



Netscape Browser (use netscape navigator 9 instead of this)



Yahoo Browser (its okay....but I personally dislike it)



and if all else fails....open up my documents and if you dont have an address bar on there....right click somewhere like next to help and select address bar and type in your website name on there....



I need help with internet explorer?microsoft.com internet explorer



delete all cookies



resart computer



check connection
Your Internet explorer is bugged up, try reinstalling, if that dosnt work then try an alternate browser such as Mozilla Firefox



NOTE: Also try virus/malware scanning your computer
Dont be silly get Mozilla Firefox
I've had the same problem before and fixed it by re-installing the browser. That should work for you.



Personally, I like firefox better, which I am using right now.



It's much quicker and a lot safer. I've never had a problem with it yet. There's also Opera and Apple browsers, which are also free and very good.



good luck and hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++