Friday, November 27, 2009

What are you using Firefox or Internet Explorer?

I'm using firefox right now just because my internet is giving me error 999 on Y!A.



What are you using Firefox or Internet Explorer?internet explorer



both..I do the same thing you do. When one doesnt work properly, I use the other.



What are you using Firefox or Internet Explorer?microsoft office internet explorer



Firefox! it's better
Internet Explorer
I used Firefox for a long time and now I'm using Internet Explorer because it has better security filters.
Firefox, I always had problems with Internet Explorer.
I.E
Firefox, I have never really used or liked IE.
IE6, have never really tried anything else ^_^
I use Firefox about 90% of the time.
I got that error earlier. I am using MSN explorer.
inernet explorer
Internet Explorer
firefox , i hate that my school only has internet explorer. i only use it if i dont have any choice.
explorer
Firefox, my bf put it on my computer and i love it!!
I am using Firefox.....I don't know why people say it is better. I hate it....my son has me using it....
Internet explorer
Explorer.....
Internet Explorer.
Firefox mostly~
I'm using Firefox, my brother says it's got better protection against virus and adwares. I've known friends using IE and got their PCs infected.
The United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team suggest that you not use IE:



"There are a number of significant vulnerabilities in technologies related to the IE domain/zone...It is possible to reduce exposure to these vulnerabilities by using a different web browser"



http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/713878



IE uses Active X, and this can be extremely insecure. Here what Microsoft had to say about their own browser:



"An ActiveX control can be an extremely insecure way to provide a feature...From the moment a user downloads an ActiveX control, the control may be vulnerable to attack"



http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/defaul...



Just keep in mind that no browser is 100% secure; just use the one with the best security record, that will be any browser but IE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++