Friday, November 27, 2009

Internet Explorer is not working, but At&t browser is?

Internet explorer is not working at all - i only get "internet explorer cannot display this webpage". However, my At%26amp;t browser still can access the internet fine.



*It is not a connection problem



*Deleting cookies and browsing history did not fix it.



*I am using Windows XP and Internet explorer 7



*It has not worked for several months.



*My virus blocker has not complained about anything...



*It is not an error with my homepage, no site will work at all



Does anyone know what the problem might be and how to fix it? Thanks a bunch!



Internet Explorer is not working, but At%26amp;t browser is?microsoft net



This is a 99.9% firewall problem and this is why i say so because of the fact that your AT%26amp;T browser is working then there is no possible way thats its a conection problem so you have two options. 1 shut down your anti virus program and try to run explorer then. If that dosn't work then i recomed that you try re-downloading internet exprorer or the XP service pack. good luck



Internet Explorer is not working, but At%26amp;t browser is?microsoft flight simulator internet explorer



You need to add Internet Explorer to your firewall exception settings. Now it is blocking you and that will unblock the signal.



start, control panel, windows firewall, second tab(exceptions) make sure an check is on Internet Explorer. If IE is not in the list, add it with the add button near the bottom, then click apply, then ok. Now try again to open IE and that should make it work.



I have had the same problem myself.
Hi There,



I hate to say but I had the same problem and I had to reinstall the internet explorer 7. Once I did that It was ok for me. I don't use it often though ..in fact just about never. I have maxthon browser and I love it.
Most likely your firewall is blocking Internet Explorer. Turn it off and try again. If that works, turn it back on and configure it to allow IE.



I doubt AT%26amp;T went through the expense and effort of creating its own browser from scratch. Most likely you're using an AT%26amp;T-branded shell with Internet Explorer inside, the same Internet Explorer that doesn't work on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++