Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Windows live messenger, can't log in. Also can't view certain pages in internet explorer.

About a week ago my computer and laptop stopped working properly. I can't log into Windows live messenger, I just get an error message with a troubleshooter which state its working fine when I click on it and when I try to log in again, I just get the same error message. Also, I can't view some pages on internet explorer or Firefox, I can only view them through my AOL. I have a netgear router and Mcafee security. Could any of these cause the problem?



Windows live messenger, can't log in. Also can't view certain pages in internet explorer. Happened same time.internet explorer download



Aaaaaaaaaah, have you tried going to "My Network Places" or "Network" (on vista). You should see a thing called "Netgear DG834 Router" or something similar to it.



Once your in it gives you the password:



Username: Admin



Password: Password



Once your in, on the left side, click "security services" then untick "enable trend micro security services" then try it all again.



Good Luck :D



Windows live messenger, can't log in. Also can't view certain pages in internet explorer. Happened same time.windows xp internet explorer



ive encountered this problem also... if none of these are working,reboot your computer and let it sit for an hour or 2. i hope this can help ur problem, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++