Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet explorer problem?

3 windows of internet explorer was opened, when i want to close either one window, then Error Report pop up. so i click dont send error report, after that, all the windows was close by itself. its happened already a month. anyone knows the solution.



Internet explorer problem?windows mobile



its probably spyware or a browser hijack .. try a antispyware application ... i suggest using firefox as a browser also ..



Internet explorer problem?safari browser internet explorer



Uninstall IE and reinstall it.
Get Firefox is the easy way out.
it's going to happen a lot with, I'm guessing you are using Internet Explorer 7. I never did figure out how to fix that, and I e-mailed Microsoft about it and they gave me a link to tech support. I was using it when I had XP and I now have Vista and so far It hasn't happened. All I can say is go to tech support at Microsoft.com
try having windows update first maybe some patches in your system is lacking. scan all the system for virus if possible. if it won't solve the problem, then uninstall IE and reinstall it.
You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++