Sunday, November 29, 2009

Unable to sign in Yahoo Account with Internet Explorer?

When I open yahoo page with Internet Explorer, i cant sign in to my account: it shows error 999...



I have no such problem when i am using Mozilla browser.



What could be the problem?



Please help.......thanks !!



Unable to sign in Yahoo Account with Internet Explorer?microsoft word



I think there is no point using IE since Firefox is more secured and functional. Your problem proves this point.



Unable to sign in Yahoo Account with Internet Explorer?windows movie maker internet explorer



Sounds like the problem could be related to spyware, you should do a full spyware scan using the free programs of adaware and spybot which you can download from downloads.com If you would like to view one of my free videos that explains how to clean your system using spybot visit http://www.diycomputertips.com/spyware This video is free to use. I have a complete set that shows you how to clean your system completely and speed your computer up.



Reggie



http://www.diycomputertips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++