Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet Explorer 7 doesn't have my Favorites or History Buttons how can I get them back?

I don't have my Bottons for History, Favorites %26amp; Printer on my



Toolbar and I need them. I travel alot and I need those Bottons



for IMPORTANT MATTERS. Please help me with this matter.



I don't like the Internet Explorer 7 Update its an awful program.



You always get an error for getting on everything. You have to not get the Updates for it to work. I had to System Restore to be able to get online. Please help me with this.



Internet Explorer 7 doesn't have my Favorites or History Buttons how can I get them back?microsoft outlook



uninstall ie7 its crap



Internet Explorer 7 doesn't have my Favorites or History Buttons how can I get them back?windows messenger internet explorer



Look for a small gear-shaped icon on the right side of your tool bar. Click on it and go to tool bars where you will find your history. Go to the far left of your tool bar and click on the star icon which is your favorites. You printer icon should be to the left of the tools icon.
Favorites: Alt+C



History: Ctrl+Shift+H

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++