Sunday, November 29, 2009

Problem with Internet Explorer. It won't show the website. MSN Messenger won't work neithe

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage



Most likely causes:



You are not connected to the Internet.



The website is encountering problems.



There might be a typing error in the address.



What you can try:



Diagnose Connection Problems



More information



/////////////////////////////



This was the message that appears whenever I try to use Internet Explorer. MSN Messenger is not working neither. However, Firefox is. I tried turning off and on my Firewalls, making sure that they are allowing the Internet Access, but the problem persists. Note that I am able to use internet (I am using it right now).



Can anybody help me? I've tried Google, but no website helped me...



If you need any further info, please ask.



Problem with Internet Explorer. It won't show the website. MSN Messenger won't work neither, but Firebox doeswindows live messenger



I'm having the exact same problem and it only started since moving house and going with BT Hub for phone and broadband.



I've tried to speak to BT about this and after three phone calls lasting 3 hours each I get no where with them. They claim the problem lays with my PC.



I've had my IT department use remote assistance and they say the problem is with the BT hub.



Nobody seams to be able to resolve.



Problem with Internet Explorer. It won't show the website. MSN Messenger won't work neither, but Firebox doesmicrosoft money internet explorer



sounds like some program u installed or driver for some hard ware conflicting



worse case scenario is ur pc is infected



--------------------------------------...



download process explorer from sysinternals check for suspicious programs running.



run an online malware scan @ eset.com if any problems are found remove it



reinstall IE



alternatively install the IE tab plugin for firefox and enjoy IE with in firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++