Sunday, November 29, 2009

Non-operational Internet Explorer?

My IE hasnt been working since January, but I havent really worried about it since I have Firefox and its working just fine. I downloaded Firefox in October, so I dont think that has to do with the IE problems. I reloaded IE 6.0, and that didnt work, so I downloaded IE 7 today. I get this message when I open IE:



Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage



Most likely causes:



You are not connected to the Internet.



The website is encountering problems.



There might be a typing error in the address.



What you can try:



Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.



Retype the address.



Go back to the previous page.



I would have a problem with IE not working, but a few of the websites I want to check out dont support Firefox.



Any tips??



Non-operational Internet Explorer?microsoft updates



Get a firefox extension that allows you to view web pages with an IE base. I have it, I just forgot what it was called. Try going to the firefox website and searching for it there in the extensions.



http://ieview.mozdev.org/ might work, too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++