Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When ever I open Internet Explorer (e), I get a notice that the int.exp.enccountered a problem &

however , if I choose send error or dont send or debug , all these options will lead to close the internet explorer page .



dont know why that happen



When ever I open Internet Explorer (e), I get a notice that the int.exp.enccountered a problem %26amp; need to closewindows media center



You need to uninstall the program completely and then reinstall it again.



When ever I open Internet Explorer (e), I get a notice that the int.exp.enccountered a problem %26amp; need to closenintendo ds browser internet explorer



The next time that happens, copy the main wording of the problem in the pop up window. There's usually a code with numbers. Enter that into Google search and you will normally be lead to Microsoft Knowledge base or a forum addressing that same problem. It will describe the cause of your problem and corrective actions to be taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++