Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why can`t i open youtube from my internet explorer ?

:( everytime i try to open youtube i get



(( Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage



Most likely causes:



You are not connected to the Internet.



The website is encountering problems.



There might be a typing error in the address. ))



and ofcourse neither of these are the reason



Why can`t i open youtube from my internet explorer ?microsoft works



Maybe try getting Mozilla firefox, they usually are good with these type of problems



Why can`t i open youtube from my internet explorer ?windows mobile internet explorer



If you are trying to access it from work, they may have it blocked.
Maybe your Internet was working and got busted when you went to YouTube
That happenned to me the other day but for a different website, however other sites worked for me. Maybe it was just down for maintenance temporarily. If it's still not working maybe try downloading firefox. I personally I hate fire fox but I know my schools website will only work on fire fox and not internet explorer.
use Firefox. Easy fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++